The perfect experience starts with the perfect plan
Not sure if you need travel protection? *You've been dreaming about it for months or even years. You've saved your hard earned dollars to book your dream trip and we want you to have the time of your life.
Purchasing travel insurance is one of the most important things you should do before leaving on your holiday. Travel can mean encountering the unexpected, ranging from the inconvenient to the truly serious. Our Travel Protection Plans offer comprehensive benefits to help you enjoy a worry-free trip. And, we will cover your on-line bookings as well. Simply call us within 48 hours of booking.
Concierge Club Plan - Benefits
|Emergency Medical||Up to $10,000,000|
|Cancel for any Reason||Cancel 14 days or more prior to departure & receive up to 75% of the sum insured. Cancel 48 hours to 13 days prior to departure & receive up to 75% of the sum insured (to a maximum of $500).|
|Trip Cancellation||Trip cost insured|
|Travel Accident||Up to $250,000|
|Up to $1,500 for loss
Up to $750 for a delay of 10 hours or more
|Personal Money||Up to $200|
Top 10 reasons why you should invest in Transat Travel Insurance
1. Your baggage is lost or delayed... it's always a possibility.
2. You have to cancel your trip because of an accident, illness to you, a family member or travel companion... no need to worry, you're covered.
3. You get sick or have an accident while travelling. Even minor stomach problems and unexpected falls can add up... and we're here to help you get the help you need and cover the costs.
4. You missed your flight or connection due to bad weather, mechanical failure or a schedule change… we'll reimburse the costs to catch you up.
5. You need to return home early. It happens... and the cost is taken care of.
6. It's not an emergency, but you want some travel tips, restaurant recommendations or business services... our Concierge Club Plan can help you out.
7. Insurance for vehicle rental damage can be expensive… but you'll be covered before you go.
8. After you have booked your trip, the Canadian Government issues a new warning not to travel to your destination… you'll be reimbursed for the non-refundable prepaid portion of your travel arrangements.
9. Your airline, cruise line or tour operator goes out of business... you can be protected.
10. You can relax and enjoy your trip... without any worry.
* Some condictions/restrictions apply. Call you travel agent for details.
Want to cancel for any Reason: Choose the Concierge Club Plan
No need to worry, you're covered.
Our most comprehensive packaged insurance for travel outside of Canada offering enhanced coverage and benefits. Including, cancel for any reason, 24/7 assistance, baggage tracking, theatre bookings, restaurant reservations, language services and business travel services etc.
Cancel for any reason 14 days or more prior to departure & receive up to 75% of the sum insured.
Cancel for any reason 48 hours to 13 days prior to departure & receive up to 75% of the sum insured (to a maximum of $500).
|Medical Expenses||Up to $10,000,000|
|Air Flight Accident||Up to $250,000|
|Worldwide Accident||Up to $50,000|
|Baggage and Personal Effects||Up to $1500|
|Mislaid luggage and Rental equipment||Up to $500|
|Personal Money||Up to $200|
|Travel Delay / Special Events||Up to $ 1,000|
|Trip Cancellation||Sum Insured|
THIS IS A GENERAL SUMMARY ONLY.
*For full details, contact your Travel Professional
To view and print Transat Travel Insurance, underwritten by Manulife Financial, documentation, click on the link below that applies to you:
Travel Insurance Policy coverages: click here.
Quebec Distribution Guide (French): click here.
Coverage is subject to the all of the terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions outlined in the insurance policy and set out in the Policy Guide. It is your responsibility to read and understand the specific types of insurance coverage you have purchased, before you travel, along with the Notice of privacy and Confidentality
If you have any questions, please call a travel specialist. Your insurance policy will be sent in PDF format.