Rail Europe Inc. is your one stop shop for both European and domestic rail. We are the largest distributor of European rail products in North America and added Amtrak to our offerings in 2009.
The Rail Europe Difference: we offer exclusive rail products and a comprehensive travel agent website, on which you can create and finalize a booking, view your order history and bookings in progress, and add a service fee which is 100% payable to the agency. Our website also allows you to exchange or refund selected products online, access the latest specials and promotions, request AD75s (agent discounts), register for online training, and earn continuing education credits from CITC for our European and Amtrak TRAC programs.
With our roots dating back over 75 years, Rail Europe is the leading distributor of European rail products in North America. We help more than one million visitors each year discover Europe by rail. Rail Europe combines the maps, schedules, and fares of over 50 different train companies across Europe, creating a one-stop-shop to plan and book European rail travel.
Rail Europe’s mission is to inspire and influence travelers to choose train travel by offering the most appealing products and services. Our team of ex¬perts enriches the traveler’s journey by delivering a rewarding, easy and authentic experience every step of the way.
The Benefits of Rail Travel
The train has always been a wonderful way to explore Europe, but never more so than today. With continually expanded routes and schedules, you can go wherever you like without the complications of flying, language difficulties or high gas prices. And in this “super-networked” age, you’ll find the train still offers the chance to personally connect, letting you enjoy authentic interactions and genuine experiences that will leave you with memories of a lifetime. Traveling by train will enhance your entire European experience. From beginning to end and every minute in between, it’s clear why rail travel is the best way to see Europe.
Take advantage of:
• Convenient city-center to city-center service
• Multiple daily departures to major cities across Europe
• Comfortable seating, luggage storage, smoke-free cars and other onboard amenities
• Bar or restaurant cars, snack carts - with options for gourmet ‘at-seat’ dining (varies by train)
• Power outlets, reading lights, free Wi-Fi (availability varies by train)
• Experience the real Europe at eye level right outside the window
• Relaxed time onboard to read, eat, sleep, watch the scenery, or prepare for a meeting
• Environmentally friendly way to travel
Our product range includes European rail passes, city-to-city train tickets, rail ‘n drive passes, high speed train tickets (which are available as e-tickets in France, Italy (with Italo), Spain, the United Kingdom and Germany), sightseeing passes, hotel/rail packages. And Amtrak prod¬ucts are also available through the agent channel.
In addition to rail tickets and passes, Rail Europe conveniently offers a wide range of other European travel products. They include:
- High speed trains
- Regional and scenic trains
- Overnight train accommodations
- Airport rail transfers
- Rail ‘n Drive Passes
- Luggage services (available in Switzerland and for Eurostar routes)
Enhance your rail journey with:
- Hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus tours
- Museum and public transportation cards
- Tours of regions, cities & castles
- Audio walking tours
- Swiss mountain peaks excursions & hotel packages
- Lunch and dinner cruises on the Seine River in Paris
Group Travel Services
Groups of 10 or more traveling together receive discounted pricing and personalized service. Your dedicated Group Consultant will work with you to secure space months in advance and help organize:
• Advanced reservations on high speed trains (TGV, Thalys, Eurostar, AVE & others)
• Rail passes for one or more countries
• Scenic trains and overnight trains
• Luggage handling, onboard catering and train charters
• Sightseeing tours, museum passes and city transit cards
Contact our Group Rail Specialists at 1.800.462.2577 or submit your group request online at raileurope.com/groups
AWARDS & RECOGNITION 2012 Travel Weekly Magellan Awards: GOLD: France Trade Promo Campaign, SILVER: Swiss Trade Promo Campaign, SILVER: Eu¬rostar Trade Promo Campaign
2012 Web Marketing Association’s Outstand¬ing Website Award: Chunnel.com
2012 Contact Center World’s Bronze Award Best Mid-Sized Contact Center/Americas
2011 Travel Weekly Magellan Awards: GOLD: Eurostar Marketing Campaign, SILVER: How To Book Amtrak Marketing Campaign
2011 Recommend Reader’s Choice Award: Best Rail Vacation Provider & Best Travel Support/ Rail Vacation Provider
2011 Ensemble Travel Transportation Partner of the Year
2011 TravelSavers Canada : Transportation Partner of the Year
2011 Travalliance Award: Best Rail Travel Company
2011 Contact Center World: #1 Small Contact Center